Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hairy and Dorothy

Hello.
Ok so i am new at this blogging thing so bare with me please.
So if you would have asked me to ride the bus a year ago. I would somehow either find a ride or i just would not ride the bus. Until i had no choice.
I been riding the bus for the last couple months now and im just in awe of the craziness this world has to offer.
I been wanting to blog about the bus for a while now..about the people and situations and there stories and just what they do, but i am huge on procrastination and just never got around to it.
So here i go..
are you ready????
cause they are a little craaaaaaazy.
The Daily 20.
So everyday(well the days i work) I wait at the Transit area waiting for the 20
The 2-0.
Instead of the 20..we should really call it The "Odd" bus.
This is when the craziness happens.
The bus arrives..
I put my money in and just sit down and either put my head phones on and text or i just text..
basically, I try to look occupied.
So going to work today was not a problem. It was actually pretty good. I was waiting for something interesting to happen, but nothing.
So i go to work(which today was actually fun)
The day ends with me clocking out and making sure things are locked up
I walk across the street to lonely bus bench.
Waiting again for the 20
The bus pulls up and as i am about to step in..
I inhale and question myself.
Am i really ready for the craziness?
So as i take my seat..i look around and i think..maybe its going be good peaceful drive today..
It was till the hairy man comes on.
"Hairy"comes on the bus with his huge backpack and a walking stick.
I think ..whoa hes "Hairy" and continue my texting.
It was so quiet until "Hairy" was talking to someone.
I just think to myself
L O U D...but oh well...
So then i start hearing "HEEEELLLLOOO..HELLLOOOOOO!!!"
and i think...Volume of voice is on EXTREME.
Then "Hairy" decided to whistle.
Not quietly, but LOUD for a good ten min.
"Hairy" starts saying ..
"DOROTHY..OH DOROTHY."
Then he starts singing
"OHHHHHHHH DOOOROTHY...OHHHHHHH..Just please you make sure you follow the yellow brick road....."
"YES DOROTHY?"
silence for a minuet.
Thank goodness!
"PLEASE FoLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD!!"
"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!"
I am sitting here..
speechless...really.
Then hes quiet saying
"UH HUH! "OH YEAH?" "HELLO"
Hes either on the phone again...Maybe he was just singing or quoting Wizard of Oz for his daughter.
He laughs.
"YOU COWARDLY LION!!! BE BRAVE...YOUR A LION..COME ON..YOU COULD DO IT."
Then he says "COOL HUH?"
He laughs again.
"Hairy" must be on the phone..Broadway or something.
As we are about to reach our destination.
FINALLY..i thought.
I decided to be brave and turn around to see "Hairy."
As i slowly turn around, to see "Hairy."
I look and he is just looking out in the window.
hmm i thought.
Then.."DO YOU WANT TO HEAR IT AGAIN? YES..AGAIN!"
and as he is saying this.
I turn around.
"Hairy"..(oh my dear dear "Hairy")
"Hairy" is not on a cellphone!
or a bluetooth.
Hairy is just singing to himself and talking to himself.
I turn back around.
We arrive to our destination.
I get off the bus.
Get in the car and my brother asks me
"How was the bus?"
I just look at my brother..
The thought of a "hairy" man comes in my mind and "DOROTHY.. PLEASE.. PLEASE.. PLEASE!!!"
I looked at my tan brother and said
LET ME TELL You..
As we drove off, I began to tell him the story of the Wonderful "hairy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment